We’re turning up the heat in downtown Topeka tonight! Visit your favorite bars, restaurants and retail shops and show your support with your wallet! Check out a few options below:
LIVE MUSIC | 5:30p-8p unless otherwise indicated
- Marilu y sus Teclados at Lupita’s, 732 S. Kansas Ave. , 6-9p
- Drum circle at Supersonic Music, 6th & Quincy, 6:30 – 8p | Open to all drummers. Bring your own or try out one of theirs.
- TOP CITY LIVE CONCERT SERIES | Evil Twin!
- Karaoke inside at The Celtic Fox begins at 8p.
- Live HOT piano playing following the Top City Live Concert Series, so stick around!
DINING | A few options include:
- Bosco’s | Fab patio dining! Check out 1/2 price wings in the Streetside location!
- Lupita’s | $1.25 domestic + import bottles | authentic Mexican food | Check out their new patio!
- The Celtic Fox | traditional Irish cuisine
- The Office
- Blue Planet Cafe | vegetarian + vegan options at the finest
SHOPPING | Shops open until 8p (unless otherwise indicated) include:
- Briman’s Jewelers
- Boho Mojo | Unique shirts and apparel
- Maricel’s Closet | Fun boutique with great prices! | Open until 7p
- Marion Lane Candles
- Prairie Glass Studio | Below Blue Planet | New space – check it out!
- Topeka Cycle Project | Open until 7p
- Wolfe’s Camera
- Reliant Apparel
Get an ice-cold vintage soda at the Soda Works! stand, 8th & Kansas!
Look for the latest issue of seveneightfive magazine while you’re out and about!
Visit the Facebook page, let your friends know where you’ll be after work on Thursday! On Twitter? Please use the hashtag #topcitythurs