We’re too cool for school. And it’s too hot for the streets! Get to your favorite bars, restaurants and retail shops and show your support by spending that hard-earned cash! Check out a few options below:
LIVE MUSIC | 5:30p-8p unless otherwise indicated
- Marilu y sus Teclados at Lupita’s, 732 S. Kansas Ave. , 6-9p
- Drum circle at Supersonic Music, 6th & Quincy, 6:30 – 8p | Open to all drummers. Bring your own or try out one of theirs.
- TOP CITY LIVE CONCERT SERIES | Chris Aytes & the Good Ambition! Due the the heat, they’ll be playing inside at Celtic Fox.
- Karaoke inside at The Celtic Fox begins at 8p.
- Live HOT piano playing following the Top City Live Concert Series qt The Office!
DINING | A few options include:
- Bosco’s | Fab patio dining! Check out 1/2 price wings in the Streetside location!
- Lupita’s | $1.25 domestic + import bottles | authentic Mexican food | Check out their new patio!
- The Celtic Fox | traditional Irish cuisine
- Blue Planet Cafe | the finest vegetarian + vegan options in town!
SHOPPING | Shops open until 8p (unless otherwise indicated) include:
- Briman’s Jewelers
- Boho Mojo | Unique shirts and apparel
- Maricel’s Closet | Fun boutique with great prices! | Open until 7p
- Marion Lane Candles
- Prairie Glass Studio | Below Blue Planet | New space – check it out!
- Topeka Cycle Project | Open until 7p
- Wolfe’s Camera
- Reliant Apparel
Look for the latest issue of seveneightfive magazine while you’re out and about!
Visit the Facebook page, let your friends know where you’ll be after work on Thursday! On Twitter? Please use the hashtag #topcitythurs